I’ve been amassing a hoard of components for this challenge since…week 6, maybe? (The pic below is from March 17th, so about a month ago, yeah.) I saw these beautiful glass beads in my stash and knew I HAD to use them in something soon.
Here’s what happened. I’m pretty much in luuurve with this piece. I used copper beads and copper/copper-plated findings with glass beads and a blue aventurine donut. I stalled on the design a few days back, but after staring at it for a while, I was able to get back to work and turn it into something amazeballs. I think I’m gonna do a two-fer again and make earrings to match this bad boy for week 11.
- Antiqued copper-plated butterfly focal
- Czech glass beads
- Swarovski Crystal beads
- Metallic glass seed beads
- Antiqued copper- and silver-plated wire, chain, beads, and accents
- 18″ silver-plated snake chain with lobster claw clasp and extender
- Necklace focal dimensions: 2 1/4” long x 3 3/4” wide
- Necklace total hanging length: 11 1/2“
- Earrings feature silver-plated lever-back earwires
- Earring total hanging length: 3″
Want to purchase multiple items? Contact me before ordering, and you can save on shipping!